Monday, July 23, 2012

RHYTHM STICK VINYL ISSUE 1-1


Rhythm Stick 1-1
01 The Great 88' Top Pop CD Medley 13:16
-Johnny Kemp - Just Got Paid
-Pretty Poison  - Nightime
-Nia Peeples  - Trouble
-Vanessa Williams  - The Right Stuff
-Narada -  Divine Emotion
-Siedah Garrett  - K.I.S.S.I.N.G.
-Evelyn "Champagne" King  -  Hold On To What You've Got
-Sweet Sensation  - Never Let Go
-Whitney Houston  - Love Will Save The Day
-Taylor Dayne -  Prove Your Love
-Samantha Fox  - I Want To Have Some Fun
-Inner City  -  Big Fun
-Paula Abdul  - (It's Just) The Way That You Love Me
-Sa-Fire  -  Boy I've Been Told
-Jellybean  -  Jingo
-Stevie B  -  Dreamin' Of Love
-Book Of Love  - Tubular Bells/Pretty Boys And Pretty Girls
-Erasure - Chains Of Love
-Sinitta  - Cross My Broken Heart
-Rick Astley  - Together Forever
02 Shakespear's Sister  -  Break My Heart (You Really) 6:01
03 Dr. Robert Howard & Kym Mazelle  - Wait 6:55
04 Debbie Harry - Rapture '88 6:49
05 Bappi Lahiri  - Habiba 6:47
06 George Monroe - I'm Not In Love 7:42
07 Womack & Womack  - Conscious Of My Conscience 6:20

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...