Thursday, November 22, 2012

BREAKTIME VOLUME I - PROGRAM I/II


A1 - 1987 HI-NRG Medley (1-2-3 Cotton Candy Medley) (19:40)
-Barbara Doust – If You Love Somebody
-Debbie Harry – In Love With Love
-Madonna – Causing A Commotion
-Kim Wilde – You Keep Me Hangin' On
-Laura Branigan – Shattered Glass
-Men Without Hats – Pop Goes The World
-Bananarama – I Heard A Rumour
-Chip Chip – Rock Me Tonight
-Pepsi & Shirlie – Heartache
-Amanda Lucci – Cry Out In The Night
-O'Chi Brown – Rock Your Baby
-Fun Fun – Baila Bolero
-Diebold & Co. – Still Right Here In My Heart
-Fun Fun – Gimme Some Lovin'
-Paul Lekakis – Boom Boom Boom
-Chip Chip – Never Say Goodbye
-Crystal In The Pink – Back To You
-Oh Romeo – Living Out A Fantasy
-Raimbow – Humpty Dumpty
-Click  – Baila Baila

B1 - 1986 HI-NRG Medley (The Torrential Downpour Mix) (18:00)
-Ken Laszlo – Don't Cry
-Eastbound Expressway – You're A Beat
-Meccano – Activate My Heart
-Tom Hooker – Looking For Love
-Hazell Dean – They Say It's Gonna Rain
-Tracy Spencer – Run To Me
-Kelly Marie – Hands Up
-Suzy Q – Can't Live
-Bananarama – Venus
-Barry Manilow – I'm Your Man
-Michael Prince – Dance YourLove Away
-Stacey Q – Two Of Hearts
-Lana Pellay – Pistol In My Pocket
-Meccano  – Down Down Romeo
-Communards, The – Don't Leave Me This Way
-Bronski Beat – Hit That Perfect Beat
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...