Wednesday, July 22, 2015

DJ JAMTRX SWING OF THE 70'S - NONSTOP MI1 (LIMITED EDITION)

01 Voyage - Let's get started
02 Diana Ross - The boss
03 Carry Lucas - Keep Smilin'
04 Hot City - If all we"re gonna do is dance
05 Alicia Bridges - I love the nightlife
06 Bonnie Pointer - I can't help myself
07 Bonnie Pointer - Heaven must have spent you
08 Triple S Connection - My cherie amor
09 Poussiez - You"re all I have
10 Poussiez - Never gonna say goodbye
11 Capuccino - Tommorrow
12 Love Unlimited Orchestra - Love is ultimate
13 Melba Moore - Pick me up I'll dance
14 Cher - Take me home
15 Marlena Shaw - Touch me in the morning
16 France Joli - Come to me
17 Paul Jabara - Honeymoon In Puerto Rico
18 Reri De Sario - Ain't noothin' goona keep me from you
19 Voyage - Souvenirs
20 Boys Town Gang - Can't take my eyes off you
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...